Submit your resume and application directly to us via e-mail: email@example.com
- B.S degree in Computer Science or Information Technology (IT)
- Good programming skill with Java/.Net/C++
- Good database with MS SQL, Oracle, DB2
- Good background of OOP, Java/Swing for desktop and web application
- Good background of C/C++/STL/MFC
- Self-motivated and eager to learn
- Good at logical thinking and analysis
- Good responsibility and team work
Work as developer in project
- Opportunities for advanced career development overseas, including the US, France and Japan.
- Competitive salary & attractive compensation and benefits package:
- Allowance for academy degrees and language certification, i.e. Master, PhD, English, Japanese, French language certifications
- Subsidy for inflation, transportation, and meals as needed
- Significant project bonus based on Project Performance
- Great Significant end-year bonus (besides bonus of 13th salary)
- Additional International Insurance Package for employees and their families
- Annual division trip and company trip for employees and their families
- Being an integral part of a dynamic and fast growing global enterprise.
- An open, professional and nourishing environment with out-side of work activities, such as football, tennis, badminton, dancing, music, and charity.