Submit your resume and application directly to us via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Education and/or Experience
B.S., M.S. or equivalence in Computer Science or Information Technology (IT)
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Competent in C/C++ or Java programming
- High motivation, fast learning capability, good attitude toward software development on embedded platforms.
- Fluent English communication is an advantage.
- Good knowledge of embedded OS (such as Embedded Linux, VxWorks or RTOS) is a plus.
- Participate in activities of full software development and maintenance life-cycle in embedded software development.
- Opportunities for advanced career development overseas, including the US, France and Japan.
- Competitive salary & attractive compensation and benefits package:
- Allowance for academy degrees and language certification, i.e. Master, PhD, English, Japanese, French language certifications
- Subsidy for inflation, transportation, and meals as needed
- Significant project bonus based on Project Performance
- Great Significant end-year bonus (besides bonus of 13th salary)
- Additional International Insurance Package for employees and their families
- Annual division trip and company trip for employees and their families
- Being an integral part of a dynamic and fast growing global enterprise.
- An open, professional and nourishing environment with out-side of work activities, such as football, tennis, badminton, dancing, music, and charity.