Submit your resume and application directly to us via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Direct and manage project development from beginning to end.
• Manage the activities and people associated with the project as well as the success of that project.
• Adapt project plans, schedules as required throughout pilot projects to respond to emerging requirements and risks.
• Ensure projects are securely delivered and fulfill expectations, also responsible for project deliverables and quality.
• Participate in the organization and planning of the development schedule.
• Work with stakeholders on all issues of the project.
• Define, foresee and manage project risks, issues.
• Bachelor degree or equivalent, and at least 1 year of experience in management position.
• Possess general understanding in the areas of application programming, database and system design.
• Thorough understanding of software development methodologies, values, and procedures.
• Ability to understand technical issues at a high level.
• Expertise in programming language, .NET, JAVA, PHP development is a plus.
• Must be "self-motivated" as well as creative and efficient in proposing solutions to complex, time-critical problems.
• Strong analytical skill, well-organized, problem-solving.
• MUST have exceptional communication, organization, and time management skills.
• Responsible, result-oriented, able to work under high pressure and to handle multiple tasks at the same time.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
• Foreign languages: strong in written and spoken English, know Japanese is a plus.
- Opportunities for advanced career development overseas, including the US, France and Japan.
- Competitive salary & attractive compensation and benefits package:
- Allowance for academy degrees and language certification, i.e. Master, PhD, English, Japanese, French language certifications
- Subsidy for inflation, transportation, and meals as needed
- Significant project bonus based on Project Performance
- Great Significant end-year bonus (besides bonus of 13th salary)
- Additional International Insurance Package for employees and their families
- Annual division trip and company trip for employees and their families
- Being an integral part of a dynamic and fast growing global enterprise.
- An open, professional and nourishing environment with out-side of work activities, such as football, tennis, badminton, dancing, music, and charity.