Transcosmos Technologic Arts is looking for Full-stack Drupal Engineer. Please submit your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
The successful candidate will work closely with the Solutions Development team to design and develop Web CMS solutions for our customers. The main responsibilities include: plan, architect, integrate and develop front and back-end software solutions for Web.
- Develop software solutions by analysing customer and systems requirements, data flows and usage ensuring the best in-class software solution is developed following the software development lifecycle.
- Identify and design the appropriate software architecture based on the requirements through user cases and Unified Modelling Language (UML).
- Evaluate technologies and review technical planning.
- Fix bugs and resolve ongoing issues
- Support the development and ongoing maintenance of our develops platform and products.
- Write technical documentation and specifications using flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts and code comments.
- Support on estimation and proposals.
• At least 3+ years’ experience developing and deploying end to end Web/CMS projects.
• Drupal certification a big plus.
• Experience using and setting up server side web frameworks.
• Object-oriented design and development strategies.
• Software Debugging: expert level.
• Good level of Software Design skills.
• Web services/API experiences is a bonus.
• Database and data modelling knowledge (SQL, NoSQL, Schema Design).
• Experience on E-Commerce is a big plus (Magento preferred).