Global CyberSoft (Vietnam) JSC
Helios Bldg, Quang Trung Software City, Tan Chanh Hiep Ward, District 12, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Submit your resume and application directly to us via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Combine with our Team’s members, you will deliver the following:
• High quality design, code and test implementation in Java
• Work as key developer and/or team leader in project.
• Corporate with team to design large-scale, real-time distributed architectures.
• Deliver new features: from specification, through development, QA and into final deploy.
• Develop oriented documentation.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Bachelor Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or equivalent.
• Has at least 1 year of working experience.
• Have strong knowledge of Java core and common frameworks such as Spring, Hibernate, Struts,…
• Familiar with SQL/Non-SQL databases and their declarative query languages.
• Have knowledge and working experience on other language such as PHP, .Net is a plus.
• Able to read and write technical document in English.
• Can work with Japanese is a plus.
• Personal skills: team-work, communication, problem-solving, creativity, proactivity.
Global CyberSoft offers a competitive benefit packages. You will have a chance to enjoy:
• Opportunities for advanced career development overseas, including the US, France and Japan.
• Competitive salary & attractive compensation and benefits package:
o Allowance for academy degrees and language certification, i.e. Master, PhD, English, Japanese, French language certifications• Being an integral part of a dynamic and fast growing global enterprise.
o Subsidy for inflation, transportation, and meals as needed
o Significant project bonus based on Project Performance
o Great Significant end-year bonus (besides bonus of 13th salary)
o Additional International Insurance Package for employees and their families
o Annual division trip and company trip for employees and their families
• An open, professional and nourishing environment with out-side of work activities, such as football, tennis, badminton, dancing, music, and charity.