Global CyberSoft (Vietnam) JSC
Helios Bldg, Quang Trung Software City, Tan Chanh Hiep Ward, District 12, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Submit your resume and application directly to us via e-mail: email@example.com
- Participate in detailed design activities.
- Responsible for the development task in the project.
- Participate in quality control activities (requirement review, design review, code review).
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- B.S., M.S. or equivalent degree in Computer Science or Information Technology (IT).
- At least 2 years of experience with software development under Linux environment.
- At least 2 years of experience programming with C/C++ on Linux platforms.
- Strong knowledge of software architecture and popular design pattern in embedded software system.
- Excellent knowledge in data structures and algorithms.
- Strong experience using GDB under Linux environment.
- Good knowledge in concurrency, network-programming using either Linux system call or POSIX.
- Good analytical thinking/logic, problem solving, good working attitude, adaptation and ability to learn quickly.
- Good knowledge in Linux administration is a plus.
- Good knowledge in kernel and driver development (in Linux) is a plus.
Global CyberSoft offers a competitive benefit packages. You will have a chance to enjoy:
• Opportunities for advanced career development overseas, including the US, France and Japan.
• Competitive salary & attractive compensation and benefits package:
o Allowance for academy degrees and language certification, i.e. Master, PhD, English, Japanese, French language certifications• Being an integral part of a dynamic and fast growing global enterprise.
o Subsidy for inflation, transportation, and meals as needed
o Significant project bonus based on Project Performance
o Great Significant end-year bonus (besides bonus of 13th salary)
o Additional International Insurance Package for employees and their families
o Annual division trip and company trip for employees and their families
• An open, professional and nourishing environment with out-side of work activities, such as football, tennis, badminton, dancing, music, and charity.